Sunday, April 5, 2009

Behind the Ranges

Like a voice "as bad as a conscience," Curiosity pulls the Explorer up just one more slope to peer behind the ranges: Inhale the majesty and freedom beyond personal ignorance!  

Tomorrow, my uncle, James Buri, and I fly to People's Republic of China (PRC). This is my second trip to the area in as many years. It's James' first trip. 

I am a businessman and writer. James is an educator and consultant. 

Through our networks we are fortunate to have an itinerary of personal meetings and visits with people from across China: From Hong Kong to Lanzhou to Lhasa to Beijing and Shanghai--from the sea to the desert to the Himalaya and back--over three weeks.    

James and I love to learn and we are willing to immerse. We'd be glad for you to join us through our blog, and we'd love to hear your thoughts and questions as we go. 

John & James

No comments:

Post a Comment